Thursday, July 15, 2010

need a part for an appilance...AppliancePartsPros.com

I was just delighted by something unexpected...a website that I used to order a replacement part for my fridge: AppliancePartsPros.com They make it a breeze to order parts, because they show a numbered diagram of all the parts when you punch in the model number of your appliance. The shopping experience was great, but the reason I'm writing about it was because of what happened after my package was dropped off with a big hole in it.

The box had some serious shipping damage, and the part inside was broken. I had a good laugh at the irony of getting a broken drawer to replace my broken drawer, and then I clicked the big Live Chat button on their website. After I explained the situation to Trent, he asked me for an order number and some info on the appliance. Then he shipped a replacement part. No filling out return forms. No sending back the damaged part. He just promptly solved my problem.

It doesn't matter what your company does (even something as seemingly mundane as selling replacement parts for appliances), the experience that you provide your customers -- the shopping, the purchase, the returns, the return policy, and especially the customer service -- is the thing that will set you apart from the competition.

Great customer service doesn't just make loyal customers, it deserves free marketing. So, if you ever need to find a replacement part for an appliance, use AppliancePartsPros -- I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment